As Highlight HEALTH 2.0 celebrates its’ first year following the use of Web 2.0 in health and medicine, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your readership.
Three websites make up the Highlight HEALTH Network:
Each of these sites has a different purpose. Highlight HEALTH 2.0 is focused on new ideas in health and medicine (if you’re interested in writing a review about a social health network or co-blogging about the integration of Web 2.0 technologies into health and medicine, please let us know). Highlight HEALTH promotes advances in biomedical research to encourage health literacy. Lastly, the Highlight HEALTH Web Directory is an online reference guide for reliable health and medical information.
- Bookmark, share on Facebook or Stumble your favorite posts to help spread the word.
- You can easily add Highlight HEALTH to your Technorati Favorites.
- Subscribe to the Highlight HEALTH Network by email or RSS.
… and above all, please continue to read and participate.
Top 5 most popular articles
Here are the most popular articles for 2008 (top 5 based on the number of page views/number of days posted):
- Online Patient Community Battle for Survival: MDJunction
- iMedix: Reliable Health Search and Patient-to-patient Social Network
- Mednar Search â€¦ and Hope said, “It is good.”
- Following the Tweets of Health
- Core Biomedical Research Software and Web 2.0 Tools
Thank you and Best of Health in the coming year!